Friday, December 1, 2006

Welcome, Dear Idiots

Dear Idiots,

Welcome! I've created this blog because I'm sick to death of idiots who hold dear to ridiculous beliefs, many of which have been proven wrong but are still widely held. I will be discussing atheism, abortion, coma patients, and all the other hot topics of the day that so many people argue over without using any actual facts. I come to my conclusions mostly by reason. If you have a problem with reason (atheists, looking at you), this site will piss you off. And that's good, because I want to piss you off. Maybe I can jump-start a few brains while I'm at it.

All of the posts on this blog that deal with a major issue I want to set the record straight on will start with "Dear Idiots". This is considered an open letter to all those devoid of simple reasoning skills who believe opposite of the (many times) obvious truth.

Have at you!
Love, Monster

No comments: